Lindsay had her Christmas Program today at the Salvation Army Preschool. Of course, as luck would have it, I had an important conference call scheduled right in the middle of it, so I had to settle for the videotaped version. The first words spoken when I walked through the garage door were from Lindsay: "Want to see my singing?"
"Of course."
"Let's get the video"
So we did, and Lindsay, Alex and I huddled around the little 2" screen on the video camera -- no time to wait to hook it up to the tv -- and watched with the volume on high. Lindsay was in the back row, in the middle. Tallest one in her class. She knew all the words (of course she practices them in the car) and didn't miss a beat. That was the moment -- when I saw her in the back row -- that I cought myself wondering how she grew up so quickly.
So, in order to make sure our friends and family who we may not get to visit as often as we would like get to share in the same happiness we do, we join the blogging world. We hope it is helpful and fun and serves as a way to stay more closely connected.
And with that, here are a couple of highlight photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment